Wednesday, June 3, 2009

America Idol 8 (AI8)

I spent most of my time watching AI8,i realy get addicted to tis competition.Tis year the competition get more tough because all the top13 are vry talented.

I realy like a few contestant's performance..such as adam, allison, danny..I really hope 3 of them were in top 3 ,but Allison dont made it,quite sad..

Adam-he can sing rock song, sweet ,soft song and i realy like his performance and voice.Everytime i hope he do someting special and everytime he surprised the judges.He can change the song into his own song,Brilliant!I realy wana say WOW,he realy is an artist.I like him singing Mad World and No Boundaries.Although he doesn't end up as champion,but I'm sure he will hv a bright future.Haha , if he has an album I tink I sure will go to buy it.

Allison-the youngest contestant(age-16) and her voice really special .. a bit hoarse..she is the last female contestant in the competition,i really hope to see her in top 3...she and adam done duet in the competition-song:Slow Ride. Wow ,they sing vry well. Now i cn say i realy crazy abt AI8,haha.

Danny-I also like to see him perform,he can sing well,somtimes i feel him singing with full emotion and with all his heart,making the song vry soulful,he is a realy soulful guy.Maybe he has went through many things because losing his wife,kinda sad for him...but he really work hard in the competition and end up in top 3.I feel vry happy wen he is in the top 3.I like him singing Hero and What Hurts the Most.

Kris-for me ,he is a nice and sincere guy.But sometime he perform well sometime not...Wen he sang Ain't No Sunshine,i realy like him,and he made me luv tis song.But i dont really like his version of -No Boundaries. Today i heard it on Hitz FM,I prefer adam's version,haha.

Haha,actually i hvn't finished watching AI8,but i feel like wana write someting abt AI8 ,so i write it here...Everytime my dad come home,he said i always sitting infront the comp ,watching drama...said i should take out my Chem book to revise..Haha let me finish AI8 first lar...

3 comments:

Skyblue said...

omg,u really addicted on ai8...

Skyblue said...

eiei,really paiseh,
the 'on' should be changed to 'to'

柔韧双面女 said...

Haha,yalor..
I realy siao adam ,wahaha!